“Going through beautiful park and port by bicycle was one of the best way to spend time on vacation! I recommend this tour for everybody!”
(Trip Advisor review, July 30)
Itinerary – West End Neighborhood Tour
- Starting Point: Dundas and Crawford, Trinity Bellwoods Park, Toronto, ON
- Duration: 2 1/2 hours
- What you’ll do: We’ll go on a moderately easy bike tour through west end neighborhoods, with a couple of stops to walk leisurely, and of course, lots of time to take photos
- What you’ll see: Trinity Bellwoods Park, West Queen West, Toronto’s Waterfront including Inukshuk Park and Ireland Park, Canadian National Exhibition including BMO Field, Liberty Village, and Ossington Village
- What you’ll learn: We’ll cover some of Toronto’s history, architecture, and sports; examine street art, public art, and film locations; and give you tips on where to eat, drink, and go out in Toronto’s coolest neighborhoods
We utilize bike share bikes which can be rented for $7/day (+tax) with a valid credit card. The tour includes a moderately easy bike ride, with mostly flat terrain on bike paths, in parks and secondary roads.
We’ll take some great photos of the waterfront and West Queen West street murals, and maybe even get to see Trinity Bellwoods’ elusive white squirrel!
- Daytime Tour, 1PM Monday-Sunday
- Twilight Tour, 6PM Tuesday-Thursday
Do you have a small group that wants to do a tour? We can arrange a custom time with you.
Contact us today: EMAIL
Bring your own bike or a valid CC to rent a bike share bike. Adult bikes only available.